Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Finished my Weekend of Organizing

I set time aside this weekend so I could organize my fabric....

This is what I started with



The process I used was laying the material out,

selvages together and placing a 6" x 24"

ruler on top of the material....



you then proceed to wrap the material around

the ruler......



continuing until you get to the end....


you then slide the ruler out and fold the right and left sides

to the middle and then fold again

until you end up with .....this....


it is then small enough to fit inside one of those

plastic "under the bed" containers....which will

look like this....



it is easy peasy, once you get started...

I actually finished with 4 containers

filled.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

It was so nice of you to leave a comment....I love hearing from you..