Friday, August 23, 2013

Welcome Back to ME !!!

Wow!!!  Have I been MIA...it has certainly been a while since I have posted here.  Since moving to Fort Myers Beach, FL I have been extremely busy getting our new
little house in order...where did the time go???

I have been doing some quilting...I am making children's quilts for
Quilts for Kids....an organization that makes the quilts and sends them to children who are in the hospital....I have made two so far and have sent them off....

 
 
 
 
 
They send you the pattern and the fabric and all you have to do is sew the blocks and
assemble the quilt top; you have to purchase batting and sew on the backing and the
binding and you are finished.  They even supply a quilt label.  Then you send it back
to them at your expense.  It is really going to a wonderful cause.
 
This has really been fun to do and I have two more in the works.  I hope to be more
visible on the blog now.








No comments:

Post a Comment

It was so nice of you to leave a comment....I love hearing from you..