Saturday, July 16, 2016

Block #7 - Mystery Quilt

Block 7 completed.  I was really happy the way this block sewed out.  My HST are improving, taking more time marking and sewing them.  The quilting on this block was not too bad but I did have a lot of thread cuts.  I would block myself into a corner.  The shells were a problem as I traced them and had to do a lot of travel stitching to complete them.  Next time I will just wing the shells, no marking.  I am happy with the way the block turned out.  The colors are more vibrant than shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was so nice of you to leave a comment....I love hearing from you..