Wednesday, November 29, 2017

My First Mystery Quilt by Bonnie Hunter


I have been following Bonnie Hunter's Blog for a few years now and she has always posted a mystery quilt to start on "Black Friday",  the day after Thanksgiving.  This year's quilt is
On Ringo Lake




The introduction and name of the quilt are given...On Ringo Lake.....
This is when she gives you the colors and yardage of the quilt 
  I have chosen to do the colors she recommends.  I am making this for my extra bedroom as these are the colors I use in our Florida home.

She tells you to get the paint chips and from there you go on your fabric hunt to find the yardage and colors you are going to use.  These are the paint chips.


And these are the fabrics I have chosen.  I may be adding more neutrals to give it a more scrappy look.


This was the first clue which I have completed and am now waiting for the next clue which is released on Friday.
 




It is really alot of fun and there are so many people who are participating....take a look at the blocks that have already been made for clue #1 by members





2 comments:

It was so nice of you to leave a comment....I love hearing from you..