Sunday, December 3, 2017

On Ringo Lake Clue #2 - Mystery Link up - Flying Geese

Clue #2 was posted on Bonnie's website, and this time we are making alot of flying geese with our corals and neutrals....and I mean A LOT...



Trying to make them with the Essential Triangle Tool but some of them were not the correct size so I wound up making it with a rectangle and 2 squares and it came out perfect.

Still have alot to make...these are just a few...


..
Take a look at the blocks that have already been made for clue #2 by members




8 comments:

  1. Very nice colours for this clue. I haven't started mine yet but you have given me an idea to get some "Paris" fabric to add to my neutrals for this one too.
    Cheers from a Very Soggy Melbourne AUS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I was looking for a neutral with writing on it but as of yet could not find it..but I am still looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, not perfect but I am getting better at them..

      Delete
  4. Great shades of those soft oranges.

    ReplyDelete

It was so nice of you to leave a comment....I love hearing from you..